Wednesday, September 4, 2013

2 YEARS WITH YOU

Anniversary Expedition | New Mexico | 2013
It's been a beautiful whirlwind of two years with you, my love, and I can hardly believe that we've been married for this long even as I'm typing out these words. But trust me, I don't mind an occasion to celebrate our marriage, to eat incredible food and toast to many more years, to celebrate in our victories over our hardships and differences, to thank God for His kindness in giving us one another. I could go on and on, but as it often goes with gratitude, my heart is speechless.

So in light of this lifelong celebration of our love, I made you a little playlist honey! I know you can determine whether or not you love a song by the first 15 seconds, so I hand-picked songs that I think will meet your standards and I hope they warm your heart. I love you so.

Blog Archives